Creative Arts is seeking applicants for dance instructor positions. Qualified instructors will possess extensive training in classical ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, or tap. Preference will be given to instructors with previous teaching and choreographing experience.
· Prepare and instruct technique classes that are age/level appropriate and follow the Creative
· Create and teach choreography for performance(s).
· Attend and assist with the facilitation of additional Saturday rehearsals as needed.
· Attend and assist with tech/dress rehearsals and performances.
· Attend annual instructors’ meeting.
If interested, please send a cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com.
Event Volunteer Duties:
- Help the Creative Arts Council host events like Festival of Trees, concerts, lectures, and performances
- Duties are dependent on the event
Gallery After Hours Duties:
- Man the Balentine Gallery beyond the Creative Arts Council’s office hours
- Answer questions about the current exhibit
- Direct visitors to information about upcoming events
- Lock the building at the end of the shift
Backstage or Costume Help for Theater Duties:
Duties dependent on the needs of the Wells Community Theater program, but can include:
- Box office
- Backstage Crew (moving set pieces and directing traffic)
Board of Directors Duties:
- Guide the organization’s strategy and direction
- Provide financial oversight of the organization
- Attend events and be an ambassador in the community